Simple Tips to Make Sure Your Man is Involved in the Planning Process, Too!
Many times, it seems that almost all of the wedding planning is usually left up to the bride and her family; however, it doesn’t have to be that way. The planning process is probably going to be the part of your wedding that you remember the most– believe me! On your wedding day, you will be so full of adrenaline that the festivities will seem to fly by and be over before you realize it. So, take the time to really enjoy the part leading up to the ceremony and reception by including your partner as much as you can. Consider a few of my tips below:
- Does your partner have a special gift? For instance, is he great with the computer? Then consider having him help design your wedding website or print the invitations and/or programs. Can he weld? If so, have him create a kneeling bench or part of a gazebo for the ceremony. Try to figure out his gifts, and use them!
- Let him do the tipping! I’m sure this task will help his manly ego!
- What about a band or DJ? I bet he would enjoy doing the research for this tip! Even better, the bride and groom could do the research together by visiting different venues!
- Leave the drinks up to him! Ask his opinion on what drinks should be served at your reception.
- Are you going to have a “get away” car? If so, let him do the choosing, whether it is a Rolls, a Benz, or a monster truck. Making this decision is sure to make him happy.
- Let him choose his tux or suit. Of course, give him a few limitations, but let the final decision be up to him.
- Split the guest list. After all, he has to invite his friends and family, too!
- Incorporate his religion and/or beliefs into the ceremony or reception if they are different from yours.Even if your fiancé is diehard about wanting to be left out of the planning process right now, I bet he will jump at the chance to be included in the tasks I mentioned above. Go ahead! Get him involved!
Even if your fiancé is diehard about wanting to be left out of the planning process right now, I bet he will jump at the chance to be included in the tasks I mentioned above. Go ahead! Get him involved!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!