Believe it or not, there are organizing projects that can and will only take between five and ten minutes to complete! We all have time for that!! So here is a little inspiration for you – take one of my “Ten-Minute Projects” a night and by the end of the week you will feel much more relaxed and accomplished.
1. Go through your fridge and toss any expired condiments/foods/etc.
2. Go through your pantry and toss any expired items.
3. Sort and toss old pens and markers that don’t work anymore.
4. Clean out your purse!
5. Go through your makeup drawer and toss anything that is expired or you don’t like!
6. Clean out your medicine cabinet! Get rid of any medicine that is expired. (Note – some medicine needs to be disposed of properly, so please contact your pharmacist)
7. Clean up/out your bedside table. I’m sure a lot of “stuff” has accumulated there!
There you go! That is seven days of organizing projects that should not take more than ten minutes to complete! You can do it!!
Please let me know how your week goes. 🙂