Be Your Own Stylist
If you need to weed a few things out of your closet and have no idea what to save and what to let go of, let me help you! As a stylist, I’ve helped many women, AND men, discover and hone their own personal style.
Next time you have a question about an article of clothing in your closet, or one you are about to purchase, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does this color look good on me?
- Does it fit or can it easily be altered?
- Is it within my budget?
- Does it coordinate with at least two other pieces in my wardrobe?
- Is it appropriate for my work and lifestyle?
- Will I properly care for this fabric?
- Do I LOVE it?
If you answered the above questions positively, the item is a KEEPER!!!
Hope this helps! Good luck!