A Few Little Tidbits About Denim
I am definitely a denim kind of gal! It goes with absolutely everything and EVERYONE looks good in a version of it! I do know that it can be hard to find or figure out which version is the one for you, so I thought I’d give you a few tidbits from my knowledge bank! LOL!
1. A dark wash is the most slimming, as well as, the most versatile.
2. Jeans stretch approximately 1/4″ between each wash and wear, so factor that in when jeans are new, too!
3. Jeans should skim the floor, never drag.
4. Skinny jeans should hit at or just below the ankle.
5. Pricier jeans have a tighter weave, therefore they will last longer. So go ahead splurge on jeans!! They are worth it!
My absolute favorite style and brand of jean is Seven for all Mankind in the “Ginger” style! LOVE! What’s your favorite brand and style?