Reasons Why Black is the Most Popular Color in Most Wardrobes
Does your closet look something like the picture above? If so, you are not alone and I know the reasons why you tend toward black all the time. Tell me if the following is true:
1. Black never goes out of style so I know that my money is being spent wisely when I buy it.
2. Black goes with everything so I don’t have to worry about it!
3. I can wear the same black suit or pants more than once a week and no one will notice.
4. It never shows dirt!
5. It makes me look thinner!
6. It’s perfect all year around!
So…be honest! Does any of that sound familiar to you? If so, let me help you step out of the black rut a bit. Although black is definitely a necessity in a woman’s wardrobe, it’s not the be all and end all. There are so many wonderful colors that can have the same affects that black does, but will be less harsh on most skin tones and look more interesting than basic black. For instance…
Shades of Blue
I have been drawn to different shades of blue lately for some reason. It is new, fresh, and there is a shade that looks good on everyone! Try the dark navy blue in place of your black sometimes!
Shades of Gray
Gray is such a pretty color. It reminds me of silver and who doesn’t like silver?? And, just as with black, gray will go with everything, too!!
And for those of you who will STILL wear mostly black
At least add a pop of color! 🙂