The Cost of Clutter
How much has being cluttered cost you?
Consider the following questions:
1. How many late fees have you incurred because you’ve forgotten about or lost a bill?
2. Have you ever bought a duplicate sweater, tool, kitchen utensil, or can of food because you had no idea you already had one?
3. Have you ever had to keep a purchase you didn’t want because you tried to return the item past the store’s “return by” date?
4. Has your clothing every been ruined because it wasn’t stored properly?
5. Has any of your food spoiled because you didn’t know you had it?
Now…add up the dollar amounts. Can you see how hard clutter can hit you?
Spring is the perfect time to get organized, so please don’t hesitate to ask me how you can get started! I love to help!