Things I Love
It’s been a while since I’ve done a “Things I Love” post, actually, it’s been over a week since I’ve done a post at all, but I have a good excuse – I was on a much needed vacation! But, I’m back and ready to dig in again!
Anyway, so it’s been a while since I’ve done a “Things I Love” post, so I thought that would be a great place to get back in the swing of things.
- Ebates! I joined Ebates during the holidays, because I typically do a lot of my shopping online, and I just received my first reward check!! $92! I love making money to shop!!
- I love that when I get out of the shower my kitty, Cotton Candy, is always there waiting for me. She always acts like I’ve been gone for a week and makes me pick her up and love on her. That makes me happy!
- I love that my business has picked up recently! Last year was full of hardship for me for some reason, so I am ready to start fresh and make my business the best that it can be.
- I love that it is warming up here in Louisiana!! I am wearing peep-toe shoes today! Yay!
- Angry Birds! Has anyone else become addicted to this game? I have thanks to my friend, Amanda!! 🙂
- I love that I am actually getting tired of wearing jeans everyday! For those of you who are unfamiliar with me and my wardrobe choices, I love denim! It is so versatile, comfortable, and easy to wear. (I even have a daily outfit blog you can check out here) Anyway, these days I’m trying to step out of the box a tad, so stay tuned!
What are YOU loving this week?