photo courtesy of easyrod.net
General Etiquette Rules Everyone Should Know…and FOLLOW!
First off, let me apologize for the picture above. It makes me uncomfortable just looking at that picture but…it sure does get my point across!
As an etiquette coach, as well as, a normally very mannerly woman, it amazes me what some people do and say these days. Unfortunately, some people just don’t care enough about being mannerly and it will come back to haunt them in the future. Guaranteed.
Anyway, below are a few etiquette rules everyone should know:
1. Never chew with your mouth open and never speak with your mouth full.
2. Never blow your nose at the dinner table.
3. Never change your baby’s diaper in a public area.
4. Never break in line.
5. If you bump into someone, say excuse me.
6. Never take something that is not yours.
7. Never pass gas in public.
8. Never let your children run amok in a space that is not yours.
9. Never smack your gum!
10. Always stand up straight and never slouch at the dinner table.
11. Ladies should always sit in a ladylike manner.
Now…those are the top eleven etiquette rules that everyone should know, in my opinion. What do you think? Has someone done something totally unbelievable to you? Please share!