Picture courtesy of thesituationist.files.wordpress.com
Things I Love Friday – This is the time I take to focus on the good things that happened to me each week. Please do the same by commenting, if you’d like! It feels good!!
- Getting my “groove” back.
- Feeding my baby squirrel
- The fact that I am starting to get more and more commenters!! Thank you all!!
- I made it to running 3/4 of a mile! (I know!! I am WAY out of shape! But I’ve worked out in some form or fashion since I was 13!! My endurance level is just way low. 😦 )
- I got a sugar scrub today! It was wonderful!!
- New opportunities!! (Can’t tell yet! I don’t want to “jinx” it!)
- New Nail Polish! LOL! My mom and I went shopping on Tuesday and I picked up some colors from the “Burlesque” collection from OPI! They are super cool!
- I’m totally rocking with new Scentsy orders! I bought a Scentsy warmer and some scents from my friend’s mother about a year ago or so and they’ve since moved, so I decided to start buying the products for myself so I could get them whenever and however I wanted! Now it’s a fun little side job that I can concentrate on when I need a diversion. (Please feel free to let me know if I can order something for you!)
So what do you love about your week?