Things I Love Friday:
- www.litasworld.com! I won a $25 I-tunes gift card! Thanks Jen!!!
- BOOKS! For some reason I have become addicted to Amazon.com. Am I the only one?
- Audio self-help books! I recently read something that suggested successful people listen to audio cd’s and read self-help books for continuing education and that’s what helps them get ahead in business…so I decided I would try it. I have to admit that it makes me feel alot more productive than before! Does anyone else do this? If so…please give me some tips on what book to buy next!
- True Blood on HBO! I know what Sookie is! 🙂
- Finally starting a daily schedule. Thanks to my friend Cindy Duplechain (Mary Kay consultant) for the inspiration!
- Speaking of Cindy…I love the new Networking/Mastermind entrepreneurial woman’s group that I created! There are so many wonderful women!!
- My label maker! As a professional organizer I carry it with me at ALL times!
What are you loving this week?