- I love little kittens! I know, I know! I already have a TON of cats, but a needy kitty can’t be turned away! It’s really a sad story. My Daddy owns a heavy equipment business and there has been a large farm tractor that has been sitting on the yard for a while so a mommy kitty decided to make it her home. Well, the owner came to pick up the machine yesterday and…I told them not to tell me the complete story, but the mommy kitty and two kittens didn’t make it. This is the only one that did.
Now who could resist that face? Her eyes aren’t even open and I have to feed her from a bottle (although that isn’t going very well – any suggestions?)
- I love my new froggie key cap! It looks similar to this one! I got it on ebay!!
- I love networking.
- I love having plants that I can’t kill.
- I love that lovely, fresh, squeaky clean feeling I get right when I get out of the shower and douse myself in my Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods lotion! Mmmm!
- I love when I get a new book in the mail from amazon.com! I am reading this one now – http://www.amazon.com/Ladies-Who-Launch-Entrepreneurship-Creativity/dp/B001FOR5OO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279919904&sr=1-1
- I love pay day!! That was today! 🙂
What have you loved this week?