If you are like me, you spend most of your time applying makeup to your eyes over every other part of your face! As the saying goes…”The eyes are the windows to the soul.” And I want to make sure my eyes make my soul look awesome! 🙂 Anyway, here are a few tips I’ve learned along the way:
1. Apply primer or concealer to your eyelids before you begin applying shadow and/or liner. It will make your eye makeup go on smoother and last longer.
2. Use eyeshadow as liner on occasion. It looks more natural. Or if you like to wear eye liner, you can make your liner last longer by applying a shadow over the liner.
3. Deep set eyes look best with a highlighter under the eyebrow and in the corner of the eyes.
4. Black mascara looks good on everyone! It doesn’t matter what color your eyes, hair, or skin is.
5. For a natural looking smoky eye, line your lids near the lash line with an eyeliner and then smudge and blend toward your crease.
6. Don’t beafraid to apply a few individual false lashes! It will make your eyes look huge!
Do you have any good tips to share? Please leave me a comment!
Erin Sharplin Love