Just like with fashion trends, wedding trends change and evolve with each season. Fall 2009 is no different. Take a look a what’s going to be hot for weddings:
1. All shades of purple will be big for fall, along with, tones of gold, rust, and turqouise.
2. You will begin to see alot of brides choosing a “green” themed wedding. This won’t just be a fall trend, though. It will outlast all other trends.
3. Bouquets are becoming more elaborate with additions such as rhinestones and pearls.
4. The candy buffet remains the most popular favor for fall weddings.
5. You will see non-traditional wedding cake flavors such as gingerbread and carrot cake.
6. Candid photographs will remain popular for fall.
Is there a trend that I missed? Please let me know.
Erin Sharplin Love