As a wedding coordinator, there are a few things that I know that most brides don’t. Afterall, most of the brides I work with are first-time brides! They’ve never had to know where to pin the boutonniere, for instance!
So here we go.
1. Boutonnieres are pinned on the left lapel.
2. Tips aren’t mandatory but they are a nice gesture. Especially if your vendors have gone above and beyond.
3. The groom is responsible for paying for the bride’s bouquet, the mothers’ corsages, and the boutonnieres.
4. Ushers offer their right arm to the ladies.
5. The bride should take the first bite of wedding cake.
Those are just a few of the answers to the most asked questions that I get! If you have a question, leave me a comment! 🙂
Erin Sharplin Love