Adding pieces to or creating a whole new wardrobe can be an overwhelming and expensive task. As a personal shopper, I have been able to fine-tune the shopping experience for many clients. Read below for my tips on how to become the savviest of shoppers.
- Shop alone or with someone who will not rush you. Shopping is a time consuming thing and it should be treated as such. Take your time to find the things you need and at the best price.
- Set a budget WAY beforehand and stick to it. That way you will not suffer from “buyers remorse.”
- Don’t shop if you are depressed or upset for any reason. You are guaranteed to buy something you don’t need.
- Spend the most money on the basics. Save your money on trendier items.
- Try EVERYTHING on!
- Develop relationships with the staff in your favorite stores and/or boutiques. They will fill you in on sales and alert you when they have something you may like in your size!
- Wear the right shopping attire! You wouldn’t want to go shopping in a mile-high shoes or a shirt that’s hard to get on and off. Dress smart.
Shopping can and should be fun and productive without breaking the bank. Hopefully the rules above will help you to accomplish that!
Have a great day!
Erin Sharplin Love