Tips to Remember When Organizing Your Kitchen
- Arrange items according to the layout of your kitchen
- Utilize all vertical space
- Think outside the box when using organizational products
- Don’t forget about the refrigerator and pantry
- Don’t use the kitchen as the catch-all
Tricks for Getting Your Kitchen Organized:
v Use shelf extenders to utilize all of the vertical space in your cabinets.
v Lazy Susans are great for every area of your kitchen! (refrigerator, pantry, medicine cabinet, etc.).
v Everyone has a junk drawer, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a disorganized mess!
v Transfer all boxed items into airtight containers.
v A label maker is your friend! Label absolutely everything even if you think you will remember!
v Create a small area for incoming and outgoing mail.
v To make an “under the sink” organizer fit around the plumbing you should assemble the organizer in the cabinet itself.
v Take individually wrapped items out of their boxes and put them in a basket on a shelf or on the door of your pantry.
Do you have a tip? Let me know!!
Erin Sharplin Love