To tell you the truth I have a TON of Amazon favorites, so I have decided to do several of these posts, divided into editions. Today will be the “home” edition, and I will also have beauty, party, clothing, and random editions. If there is a specific area of your life that you would like me to address in an “Amazon Favorites” post, please don’t hesitate to let me know!
- Simple Housewares Drawer Organizer – I use these for my bras, panties, and socks, as well as, for my clients!!
- Norpro Decorative Cup Warmer – I use this to keep my coffee warm while I am getting dressed in the mornings. I have this EXACT one and it has lasted me for several years so far. I use it EVERY morning!!!
- Prepworks Magnetic Measuring Spoons – These save SO much headache for me! They are magnetic so they stay together in the drawer, plus they have duplicate measurements so it is easy to do wet and dry ingredients at the same time! LOVE these!
- GreenGlo Plant Polish – I used to be terrible at keeping plants alive, but I have learned, through trial and error, what it takes. Now, I have a house full of plants that I love and that are thriving! One thing I use to keep them looking healthy and happy is this plant polish. It cleans and polishes, while leaving a protective layer on each plant that keeps dust and calcium deposits away.
- Alotpower Soil Moisture Meter – I have THIS little baby to thank for helping me keep my plants alive! You simply stick this meter in the soil, as close to the stem as possible, and it will tell you when it needs to be watered : Dry = water, anything close to Moist or Wet = don’t water!
- Papermate Flair Pens – OMG! I CANNOT live without these pens! They are perfect for planners, notebooks, and everything in between. They do not bleed, offer a smooth stroke, and are vibrant in color.
- Rechargeable Lighter – To tell you the truth, I didn’t think I was going to like this lighter, but it turns out I LOVE it!! It doesn’t put out a flame, instead it uses electric charge to create enough heat to light a candle or fire easily. And, come to think of it, I haven’t had to charge it yet!!
- Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner – I use this once to twice a month depending on how dirty our clothing is. I definitely use one of these after washing our dog and cat beds or anything else that is heavily soiled. This easy-to-use tablet leaves the machine smelling fresh and looking spotless.
- Mini Handheld Fan – Do you fan your face to help your makeup or beauty products to dry faster? I used to until I got smart! LOL! I purchased this rechargeable, or battery-operated, fan and have used it for drying my facial products plus I have used it to help dry my nails, to dry glue, and to simply cool myself down. Great purchase!
- XFasten Cat Training Tape – Ummm, if you have kitty cats you have a problem with them scratching on your furniture. THIS is the only thing I have found to deter it! GET IT!!! I put it on every corner of my sofa. It is clear so you can’t see it until it gets dirty and then all you have to do is replace it!
- Mini Artificial Plants – I use these pretty much everywhere in my home and in my client’s homes! They look great on bookshelves, coffee tables, and I even put them in pantries! No muss, no fuss!
- Pillow Inserts – I love to change pillows out according to my mood or season, so I like to buy pillow inserts and pillow covers. Not only does it save storage space, but it saves money, too!
- Magnosonic Utrasonic Jewelry Cleaner – I use this machine to clean my wedding rings weekly. You can also use it for other fine and costume jewelry, too! Love!
- Blink Security System – Our neighbors recommended this video surveillance system to us and I couldn’t be happier with it! This set comes with 5 mountable cameras and mounting kits and syncs to your cellphone for quick reference and notifications. You can turn off notifications if you want to, as well!
- Sunglass Organizer – I keep this baby in my car! I LOVE sunglasses and have a pretty good collection, so I store a few of my faves in this cube. It is perfect for travel, too.
As I said before, this is just a FEW of my favorites! I will be posting more soon! Stay tuned!
Please share your favorites with me!